- Special receptions at the French Consulate
- French Creativity and the First World War, lecture by James Caughman
- The Invention of the Riviera, lecture by David Garrard Lowe
- The Marquis: Lafayette Reconsidered, lecture by Author Laura Auricchio
- Elsie de Wolfe’s Paris: Frivolity Before the Storm lecture by Author Charlie Scheips
- Renaissance Dinner benefiting the Château de Montreal at Cultural Services of the French Embassy
- Dior and His Decorators book signing and lecture with Maureen Footer
- Patrick James: Portrait of an Unreasonable Man book signing and lecture with Michele Gerber Klein
- Joallier des Tsars lecture with Dr. Geza von Habsburg
- Splendor in Normandy Dinner benefiting the Château de Vendeuvre Gardens at a private club in Manhattan
The New York Chapter organizes a variety of cultural and social events for its members throughout the year in order to raise funds for restorations projects that were voted by the FHS Board members. The current projects are listed below in bold.
Guy N. Robinson and Odile de Schiétère-Longchampt are Co-Chairmen of French Heritage Society’s New York Chapter. For further information or to learn more about Membership, please contact the New York Chapter directly.
Please email: email@example.com
Photos: New York Chapter dinner in celebration of Normandy.