- Special receptions and dinners
- Louis XIV and Versailles, lecture by James Caughman
- “How Paris Became Paris, Making a Great Walking City”, lecture by Joan DeJean
- Trip to Maine to visit Petite Plaisance, home of French author Marguerite Yourcenar
- A dinner and book signing of “Dior and His Decorators” by Maureen Footer
- The Boston Chapter organizes a variety of cultural and social events for its members throughout the year. Proceeds from Chapter benefits have been designated for specific grants that FHS Board members have voted to support. The current projects are listed below in bold.
Francis de Marneffe, François Bardonnet and Christina Sayare are the current Boston Chapter Co-Chairmen. For further information or to learn more about Membership, please contact the Boston Chapter directly. Please email: email@example.com
Photos above: Boston Chapter dinner and book signing of “Dior and His Decorators” by Maureen Footer.