FHS’ Young Patrons Circle captures the excitement and sophistication of the New York and Paris social scenes through convivial cocktails in cultural settings and private residences, special events focused on French art-de-vivre, and opportunities to connect with like-minded young professionals. Members of the New York circle can participate in Paris events and vise-versa.
In New York:
- Invitations to 5 Young Patron-exclusive events per year at no cost, which include intimate tours of galleries and visits to luxury stores, author talks and book signings and receptions at private residences
- Special member prices at cultural events organized by FHS chapters
- A subscription to FHS monthly e-newsletter
- A copy of the book French America, published by FHS
- $190 tax-deductible single/ $230 tax-deductible couple
The same benefits as above. 200€ per person/300€ couple (non tax-deductible) Your membership allows you to bring a different guest to each event as space permits. If space is limited, Young Patrons Circle members have priority. The YPC Paris membership includes 5 events per year. It also includes additional cultural paying events, les Extras du YPC! To raise funds for an FHS Grant.