- Gala dinner at the Beauregard-Keyes House in support of its FHS grant (along with other FHS Chapters) – photos above
- Lectures, private museum tours, wine tastings, special dinners
- Day trips to surrounding homes and plantations
- Dinner at the Residence of the French Consul General of France in New Orleans honoring FHS long-time patron Matilda Gray Stream
- Welcome parties for FHS Student Interns at nearby cultural institutions
“We are dedicated to fostering and preserving the French culture of Louisiana and opening our doors to interns” – Diane Sustendal-Labouisse, Co-Chairman, Louisiana Chapter
The Louisiana Chapter organizes a variety of events for its members throughout the year, and raises funds for the grants that FHS Board members have voted to support. The current projects are listed below in bold.
Michael Harold and Pierre Villere are the current Louisiana Chapter Co-Chairmen. please contact FHS Programs and Membership Officer Benjamin Wells.