A “country home” at its origin in 1696, the Château de Flaugergues, an enchanting 18th century « folie », is today an oasis of greenery within the city of Montpellier, ten minutes from the center as well as the airport, the train station and the sea. It is ideally located in the south of France between Spain and Italy. With its Tuscan style architecture, it has preserved its wine making rights although it is now located in the city. It also features impressive gardens.
two statues by Guyon from 1728, representing Peace and Abundance, similar to those at Versailles