Château de Bonnemare (Eure)
The Château de Bonnemare, built from 1555-1563, is a striking example of Renaissance architecture. In 1888, Gustave Gatine, a notary in Paris and grandfather of the current owner, purchased the chateau. He decorated the park with statues from the 18th century, which he acquired from the Chateau de Bagatelle (they were sold following the death of Richard Wallace, the last owner of “La Folie” du Comte d’Artois).
Restoration of the roof to allow the building to be used for banquets.