- Mardi Gras Bal Masqué Gala, Feb. 21, 2020 (photos above)
- Maisons de Couture Spotlight: An evening with Stanley Smith and an armchair tour of Chicago’s Oak St. and Michigan Ave., NOV 6, 2019
- Meet-and-Greet with FHS Student interns and fellows at the architecture office of Studio Gang, July 16, 2019
- “Manet and Modern Beauty” Exhibition tour at the Art Institute of Chicago and conversation with Gloria Groom, Chair and David and Mary Winton Green Curator of European Painting & Sculpture, June 20, 2019
- “AuthentiCITY”, a lecture and conversation with noted architect, Mary Brush, Feb. 2, 2019
French Heritage Society is proud to count Chicago as its newest chapter. The chapters each play a vital role in support of FHS’ mission to protect the rich architectural legacy of France on both sides of the Atlantic. Their programs engage the local community while raising important funds for critical restoration projects.
We commend founding Co-Chairs of the Chicago Chapter, Odile Compagnon and Pascale Kichler, for spearheading this initiative and bringing FHS’ mission to this extraordinary city. If you are interested in becoming involved with the FHS Chicago Chapter or learning more about their events, please contact our New York Office, find us on Facebook @ ChicagoFrenchHeritageSociety or follow us on Instagram @ChicagoFHS.
Prior to the formation of the Chicago Chapter, FHS played an active role in Chicago thanks to its Student Exchange Program with French interns at prestigious Chicago institutions and U.S. students from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago who worked on the 500th anniversary commemorative project at the Chateau de Chambord in the Loire Valley.