- Annual celebration of the Fête des Rois
- Sunday luncheons in private homes
- Cooking demonstrations with famous chefs
- Special lectures with château owners and authors
The Northern California Chapter hosts a variety of cultural & social events to share insider knowledge of a facet of French culture. In addition to supporting a restoration project, located in France or the United States, (see the recent list below), the chapter participates in the local community. The N. CA Chapter is honored to be a Cultural Sponsor at the San Francisco Fall Art & Antiques Show.
To introduce high school students to the importance of preserving culture for future generations, seven years ago a Student Essay Contest was created for tenth grade students at the Lycée International Franco-Américain San Francisco.
Dori Bonn is currently Chairmen of the Northern California Chapter. For further information please email Dori Bonn directly at email@example.com
Photos: Northern California Chapter events including the annual Fête des Rois celebration, Provençal luncheon with Jean-Pierre Moullé, author Elaine Sciolino, participation in the San Francisco Fall Arts and Antiques Show and student winners of the essay contest.
- San Francisco Palace of the Legion of Honor Museum, Salon Doré, CA
- Drayton Hall, SC
- French-American Memorial Hospital at Saint-Lô, France
- Château de La Celle Saint Cloud, France
- Chapelle Notre-Dame de l’Ile Barbe, France
- Château de Thoiry, France
- Château de Versigny, France
- Abbaye de Longues, France
- Prieuré du Mont Saint-Michel, France
- Château de Caumont, France
- Manoir d’Agnes Sorel, France
- Degas House, LA
- Château de la Montagne, France
- Beauregard-Keyes House, LA