The Dallas Chapter organizes a variety of cultural and social events for its members throughout the year. Proceeds from Chapter benefits have been designated for specific grants that FHS Board members have voted to support. The current projects are listed below in bold.
Carol Hall is the current Dallas Chapter Chairman. For further information or to learn more about Membership, please contact the Dallas Chapter directly.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: Dallas Chapter events and grants for the Château de Morlet in Burgundy and the Chapel of Notre Dame de l’Ile Barbe in Lyon.
- La Belle Shipwreck, TX
- Abbaye de Reigny, France
- Château de Lassay, France
- Chapelle de I’Ile Barbe, France
- Château de La Celle Saint Cloud, France
- Château de Mortiercrolles, France
- Château de Morlet, France
- Château de Versigny, France
- Prieure du Mont St. Michel, France
- Château d’Esquelbec, France
- Gala to raise funds for the Abbaye de Reigny
- The Second Empire and Belle Époque: the Transformation of Paris, presented by celebrated lecturer James F. Caughman
- Un Déjeuner Français honouring Timothy Corrigan, celebrated designer and author of An Invitation to Château du Grand-Lucé
- “Bridging Utopia”, a dinner and discussion with the director of a documentary regarding a French-based commune in Dallas
- “Berthe Morisot, Woman Impressionist”, an event at the Dallas Museum of Art centered on the Morisot exhibition