- Gala to raise funds for the Abbaye de Reigny
- The Second Empire and Belle Époque: the Transformation of Paris, presented by celebrated lecturer James F. Caughman
- Un Déjeuner Français honouring Timothy Corrigan, celebrated designer and author of An Invitation to Château du Grand-Lucé
- “Bridging Utopia”, a dinner and discussion with the director of a documentary regarding a French-based commune in Dallas
- “Berthe Morisot, Woman Impressionist”, an event at the Dallas Museum of Art centered on the Morisot exhibition
Carol Hall is the Chapter Chairman. For further information or to learn more about Membership, please contact the Dallas Chapter directly.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: Denis de Kergorlay & Carol Hall, Dallas Chapter grants to the Château de Versigny for $20,000 (along with the Northern California Chapter) and the Château d’Esquelbecq for $10,000.