The Northern California Chapter is pleased to offer an online wine presentation with sommelier Amandine Sahuquet of the Château de Pommard.
This is an online event and is free to attend. Click here to register and learn more about the program, and how to purchase the wines that will be tasted (8-10 day delivery time).
Participants will also learn about the Burgundy Wine region:
- How Terroir and Climats impact the quality of wine?
- How winemaking influences the taste of wine?
- How to identify the qualities of a wine and its aging potential?
- How to pair wine with your food Key element of wine business?
Taste the 2018 collection
($203.90 shipping included)
- Meursault 2018
- Ladoix Premier Cru “Les Gréchons” 2018
- Nuits-Saint-Georges 2018