The château was built in 1734. The park is enclosed by walls and borders on woods. It is structured by alleys bordered by hews and flowerbeds, where camellias, rhododendrons, irises, and roses bloom. It also contains ornamental moats, a theater with an Italian façade, an orangerie, and a rose garden surrounding the château which is listed on the supplementary inventory of historic monuments.
Restoration of the stone wall surrounding the estate.